Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Notes on Being Direct April 23rd

I think I'm coming to the end of this attempt to improve my approaches. I'm aware of my negativity. I'm aware of how little presence I have. Its time to take a step back and look at specific strategies to center my self.

I can't go boxing this week since my car is out of commission. Once I get it back I'll be right back in.

I'm much more comfortable talking to strangers than I thought. I'm missing the presence component. I don't have a purpose. I used to joke that I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I think this has mostly to do with a lack of frame.

In the last few weeks, it's like a switch has been flipped. I'm systematically going through my life and cleaning house. I'm usually haphazard: I throw things at the wall to see what sticks. I'm not sure where this came from, but I don't want to be random anymore. I'm being very slow and methodical about things like nutrition and diet. I want the changes to stick, this time.

I know I can apply the same purposeful approach to relationships, dating, working out etc. Its just going to take time.

It's doesn't bother me though. I feel very very patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes on Being Direct April 25th

The daily approach is changing my attitude to women and dating. It might have a lot to do with everything that happened last year, but still...