Thursday, April 25, 2019

Notes on Being Direct April 25th

The daily approach is changing my attitude to women and dating. It might have a lot to do with everything that happened last year, but still, I see things differently.

I went dancing tonight. Last time I went I felt pretty awful. I left with nothing but negativity. Tonight I focused heavily on staying present and connecting. Like yesterday, that seemed to do far more for real connection than anything else. I allowed myself to feel, and that made all the difference.

I did get a number from the whole thing. And the connection was more positive than most.

I used some visualization to hang on to the feeling. I think I can use this more broadly as well. Maybe I can soften some of those abrasive edges I have, and strengthen some of my weaknesses.


I want to take what I'm learning about that internal presence and apply it to work. I want to see how people respond when I'm consciously projecting presence and awareness into the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes on Being Direct April 25th

The daily approach is changing my attitude to women and dating. It might have a lot to do with everything that happened last year, but still...